Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Explain The Following: Penis Oragami part 2....?

what are the following:

1. the brain

2. the flying squirrel

3. the snail

4. the budding rose

??????????

i would like my boyfriend to learn so plz explain

• Lady J
    Favorite Answer

It's called puppetry of the penis, and I'm not really sure why you'd want your boyfriend to learn it. ... LOL

• ewing

there is an fairly strong e book that explains the whole structure intimately, and it really is a clean e book with very respected resources. that's entitled "The historic previous preparation guide to The structure", revealed through Regnery Publishing in Washington, D.C., in 2005. that's Chairman of the Editorial Advisory Board is Edwin Meese III, who change into the U.S. lawyer conventional less than President Ronald Reagan, and that's Senior Editor is Dr. David F. portion of information who's a former chief tips that could america delegation to the United international locations. counting on the position you stay, you would locate it in a community library. it is going to probably answer your question. God Bless you.

Thats not something you really can explain.....I'm no expert, but I would imagine twisting your penis to look like those things probably takes some practice. That is some funny s**t though.

• kel

Well for at least three of them you would need a fully intact forskin, so if you boyfriend is circumcised you are out of luck for a start.

WOW! Can guys really do those sorta things with their weiner? And here I thought Ive seen it all.

lmao

WTH are you spelling

what the ^%$# are you talking about. I confused.

can't, to dumb

Source(s): me

wtf mate? TWO POINTS!! lol