What is the one thing a woman looks for in a man? Honestly?

Favorite Answer

Sense of humor/great personality........

There isnt just one thing that a woman looks for in a man. There are many different attributes that attract the opposite sex.

The thing(s) I look for in a man would be...(in no specific order)

honesty-loyalty-sensitivity-personality-physically attraction etc etc.

Hello. Since women only get romantically involved with nice, moral, sensitive men, I'd have to say those three things are what women really look for in a man.

This is a hard question because its a combination of many things that a woman looks for in a man.

Physical attraction, humor, generosity, trust, ...yada-yada.

• yumyum

Honestly, somebody that I can have a great conversation with. Good looks mean nothing if the guy is as dumb as a rock...

After good looks, I would say the most important is humor. If he takes life too seriously, he can't give you negative vibes and that's not enjoyable. Plus, humor can make life more interesting!

Honesty and trust thats what I look for in a man.

Loyalty, honesty and trust. I know, it is more than one thing, but if I didn't have these three things in my marriage, I wouldn't be married.

• doc_is

Sense of humor

sorry,,,there is no ONE thing.

we have to find u attractive.

u have to have a nice smile and a sense of humor. if u have that , the rest usually works itself out .