Guys !! How many of you out there like to play videogames?

I would like to know how many of you guys like to spend time playing videogames? what system do you owned ? and which game is your favorite? thanks...

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I love video games. I can spend 7-10 hours playing video games. I have PS2, Gameboy SP, PSP, & Nintendo DS. I usually play kingdom hearts Series, Tekken series and Nintendogs Series.

• 1 decade ago

I play lots of video games in my spare time that i have. I own a PS2 and a PS1 i also have a game-boy advanced and i will get the PS3 when that one comes out. My favorite games right now are gta and resident evil 4.

• 1 decade ago

Hey. I have an Xbox, and my favourite games are Halo, Halo 2, Jade Empire, Unreal Championship 2, Fuzion Frenzy, MVP Baseball 2005, KOTOR II, Metal Gear Solid 2, Counter Strike, Far Cry Instincts, and Mercenaries.

• 1 decade ago

I love to play video games, I own a PS2, Gamecube, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Color, Game Boy pocket, Nintendo 64, Super Nintendo, Nintendo, and Playstation. There's to many games to choose from but if I had to choose one Xenogears for playstation.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I spend an average of 5 hours a week playing battlefield 2 on pc. pc is the only game machine i have.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have an Xbox 360. I dont have much time to play it but when I do I like Call of Duty2(online), Madden 2007, Zuma, and Modern Combat2(online).

• 1 decade ago

I love vedio games!!!! i have a PC...... whatever. My fav. game was Hitman Bloodmoney, NFS mostwanted, Tomb Raider legends, Commandos SF, the godfather, GTA.

Source(s): Metal Rulez!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 1 decade ago

you looking for people obsessed with gaming or just people who play occasionally? i play about an hour a week, sometimes less. game cube. rogue squadron and WWII games.

• 5 years ago

Really

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.