Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesLos Angeles · 1 decade ago

How many hours is it from Burbank to Artesia by car?

How many hours is it from Burbank to Artesia by car? I need to know because I might be traveling there in January and I'm from Canada. Please answer!

Favorite Answer

It all depends on the day (and time of day). The distance is only about 30 miles if you take the 5 freeway (around 45 km?- sorry I don't know the exact distance in kilometers). If you are traveling there on a weekday afternoon or even on a Saturday, I would allow at least 1 hour, maybe even 1 hr. 20 min. because the 5 fwy. is usually packed, especially going through downtown Los Angeles.

Otherwise, I don't think it should take more than 45 minutes.

Another option would be to take the 134 East to the 210 East to 605 South to 91 East. This route is at least 10 miles longer, but you do avoid going through downtown Los Angeles.

Good luck!

Source(s): lifetime resident of Southern California

Totally depends on traffic. Everything in LA depends on traffic. Just DON'T drive from 7-9 am and 3-7 pm on the freeways. Avoid it at all costs: you will be stuck in the most annoying parking lot ever!

Source(s): I'm a resident of Los Angeles County and commute 100 miles to school (from one end of LA to the other)