do you think prejudice against androgynes is similar to rascisms?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

definitely yes!!!I hate the ppl who has prejdice against androgynes!THAT IS RACISM! ppl do this is because they r scared to meet the ppl who has the diffrernt style to them.Ignored those person,don't care about what negative things they r talking about!They r just narrow minded !BE URSELF!I always support u!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Are androgynes a seperate race? Yes prejudice and rescism are related for sure. It's all fear baced

• 1 decade ago

Not really. It's much easier to change clothes and take off makeup than change skin color. You can hide, you know?

I do think both stem from ignorance, stereotypes, and fear of the unknown.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, clearly, because ones race IS a part of who they are, and sexual preference IS a part of who a person is, the desire or impulse is not volitional.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Well, who's a pretty one now? ;)

Fear drives most prejudices, just be yourself and ignore the ignorant!

Source(s): PS you're gorgeous!
  • 1 decade ago

Racism, prejudice, and andrgynes comes down to one thing....................people are just scared of other people that look different than them............act different...........and have different cultures than the have.......................EVERYBODY FEELS THAT!..............

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wow... anyways your picture look SO COOL!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

Nah, they are freak shows.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

all prejeduce has its root in the same place. now if onyl we could figure out wat it was

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.