Why does yahoo answers send a violation alert to me for a simple comment but the KKK can make rasict remarks ?

• Favorite Answer

Because they are not saying it on Yahoo Answers.

Everyone forgets that Yahoo is a company, and is not necessarily a public place free from rules. If you violate one of its rules, you get taken off. The KKK isn't on here stating their rhetoric. If they are, I guarantee they are getting reported and removed, too.

Because Yahoo is a private company, and 1st Amendment requirements don't protect against their private policies.

So, they as a private company can enforce their policies (see Terms of Service link at the bottom of the page), where the govt can't silence a group just because they are unpopular.

That's what most people forget. The 1st Amendment does not guarantee the right to speech. It protects against government (and only government) censorship.

• ?

each and every so often In Our existence, Moments Come as quickly as we choose to ask something. yet have not got perfect words to start. So In a manner Yahoo answer worked As A Mentor Who offered Me a gamble to ask question, devoid of the phobia That a thank you to start, Or What If no one tried to understand What I recommend to declare. reason here At Yahoo solutions, Many friends circulate to And between Many some Can understand What I recommend to declare ( Or each and every so often Thay confronted the comparable challenge ) So handbook Us In a perfect way alongside with Their studies. by using Polls And Surveys, Get to understand approximately friends Likes And Dislikes all world extensive. on the different section, i'm fortunate That I Meet Many sturdy friends by using This Platform. yet ..... each and every so often It take place, That What we expect of is optimal to question / Ask, The Yahoo team evaluate It beside the point. yet Over All ' Yahoo ! solutions ' is a sturdy service. sturdy luck And suitable needs on your initiatives And destiny Yahoo team.

Because someone that didn't like your question or comment reported you. I have had the same crap done to me for very innocuous things. It just shows you hjit a nerve with some person that thinks it is easier to censor you than to face the facts .

• hello

Have you looked at your profile and the questions you have asked? I imagine the kkk has gotten an alert too.

Dude, I got a violation for saying "I like cake",

• Lou

I read some of your questions and they bring up nasty images.

Is that all you think about. I bet your mouth and body is full of all sorts of horrible bacteria.

They paid for and own this corner of Cyber-Space, plain & simple. It is their's to do what they want with it.

This is their program. They can run it anyway they like. You either do it their way or you find some other way.

How "SIMPLE" of a comment was it? It must have offended someone.