80's teeny boppers?

We're having a dress up day @ school

My class is supposed to be 80's teeny boppers?

any ideas for clothes?

hair, makeup etc?

Favorite Answer

pony tails, white sneakers with wild shoe strings, plaids and such were really in, leg warmers over tight jeans or streach pants, and torn shirts that were hanging down over one shoulder. the high bangs all ratted up , lots of hairspray, a ton of make up

Where to start? (Class of '85, me.) Miniskirts or "distressed" tight pegged jeans, sweatshirts with the sleeves and neck ripped out, fishnet tights (preferably with holes), frilly ankle socks on top of that, high-heeled pumps. Big earrings, and big hair. Makeup: frosted everything.

My friends and I were more "punk". Look up old pictures of Joan Jett and Chrissie Hynde and Patti Smith. Shag haircuts--mullets really I guess--that are now quite fashionable again! (Hello Karen O!) ULTRA-pegged jeans with Converse All-Stars high-tops. Muscle t-shirts--good triceps to go with them. We thought we were very cool at the time.

It was an awful decade for fashion, but you can have a lot of fun with this and embarrass your parents at the same time! :)

Black tights (easy to find now!), any bright neon colored clothes or accessories, tie your shirt up on one side, big hair w/ lots of hairspray, miniskirts, bright and cold eyeshadow colors, bright lipstick, side ponytail, torn sweatshirt off the shoulder... Look up some pictures of people like Madonna or other 80's stars to get some inspiration.

the 80's are really in again go to any trendy store and buy a pair of those leggings, get an old T and cut it so it hangs off your shoulder , a side pony tail and lots of hair spray , don't forget the pink eye shadow and lip stick, with bright jewelry

this day makes no sense because when I take my daughter to school they all dress like 80's teeny boppers again.

BIG hair. The bigger the better. Dark eyeliner and blue eyeshadow, big hoop ear rings and long necklace. Tight stone washed straight-leg jeans, concert t-shirt and gym shoes or heels.

• puma

leggings, lots of bangles, collared button down shirt, or a cut up sweatshirt. It's hard to do this online. Watch Ferris Bueller's Day Off - it will help.

Blue eyeshadow, red lipstick, teased perm looking hair... A lot of hair spray!!! Ankle hugging jeans and off the sholder t-shirts...

Big hair. Jeans that taper at the leg because you're using safety pins to tie them tighter.....oh let me think.. Clothes were a little louder then and looser/ bigger. Oh - banana clip - if you can still find them.

Clothes - tight pair jordache or levi jeans

hair - get it layered

makeup - same as the gawdy makeup is today