evian
evian asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 1 decade ago

for moms of two or more?

if you found out you were pregnant tomorrow what would be your reaction?

Favorite Answer

excited..happy...then snapping back to reality--horrified! I have 3 kids and 2 step-kids. I had my tubes tied 9 yrs ago and I catch myself wishing i had another. for the most part because my husband and i don't have any together..

Two weeks ago I found out I was pregnant. I have two boys ages 4 and 6. Honestly, I was scared. I was shocked. But I trusted that everything was going to be okay. It doesn't take away the apprehension. I was scared for awhile. I recently lost the pregnancy. And I was sad about it. It meant more to me than I thought because I was so scared about another child. Hope I helped.

Wow...I dont know how I would react.

After my second child was born, I immediately wanted 2 more. Literally.... hours after my daughter was born I was ready for 2 more. My hubby thought I was insane! LOL.

Now that she's two, I can't help but say absolutely no more, no way. I love my kids....but I don't want anymore. If by chance I DID get pregnant again, well then it was meant to be and then I'd spend the entire pregnancy preparing myself and the entire family for another peanut. I dont think I would be happy at first, but I know after a couple of weeks I would begin to get excited.

Well, I have 3 kids and found out I was pregnant with my 4th. I had to stop at 3. Do what is right for you....4 was not ok for me. I know for me that I could not handle more than 3...3 put me over the top. I love having 3 but not 4. It is OK no matter what you choose. As my husband allowed me my own decision, which was right for him to do though he would of loved to have 4, I could not. I do not regret my decision but it sure was hard. THANK goodness for my girlfriends!!

I would be very happy. The man I am with now is the man I am going to spend the rest of my life with. I am happy taking care of the kids and he is a great dad.

I will be finding out tomorrow if im pregnat lol.

I will be shocked as my husband got snipped in May.

I will be very excited though because I wanted 3!!!

yeah just done that, i already got two boys and found out i was pregnant again last week, im looking forward 2 it

Be excited we are trying for baby # 3, ours are 4 and 5 and we want one more!

i have 3 chikdren and when i found out i was pregnant with the 3rd i said God has plans for this one becasue i didnt...lol....she is the sunshine in my life

Joyous and happy at first and mad at my birth control pills next!!!!! haha, I'd go nuts, but my children are so precious to me that another one (unplanned) would be a gift from God.