Does there exist a small "one ear" bluetooth headset which can also be used to listen to music from your phone

What I really want to know is if there is a bluetooth headset which can double as a headphone, but i want a small headset, similar to the motorola H500, that only uses one ear. The H500 is ok, but I want a headset that I could also use to listen to mp3's occasionally, and not have to have big bulky headphones. I hope this makes sense and is not repetitive, but I wasn't sure how to describe what I am looking for. Thank you for your answers.

Favorite Answer

not yet i don't think. wireless music is still pretty new. i've seen some wireless music transmitters for computers that work over a wireless network. but i don't think bluetooth can handle that kind of bandwidth. it may be down the road and it might be something other than bluetooth but right now i don't think so.

there are wireless headphones that work on infrared but they require quite a bit of battery power that a cell phone probably could not supply for very long.

watching the celebs satisfies my soul taking into consideration him makes me sense so chilly the flowery automobiles and the eating places you're purely so keen on the guy each in certain situations i ask your self when you're blind can not you spot, he's were given airborne dirt and mud on his ideas chorus: i'm not an actor i'm not a star and that i do not actually have my own automobile...

yes there is ... motorola H850

its at radioshack...

Source(s): work there!