Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

SONG FROM "NipTuck" fall prem. & the new phone from Verison Wireless Chocolate? WHO SINGS IT!!!!?

THEME SONG FROM "NipTuck" fall prem. commercial where the guys are sticking what looks like a stone figure in a museum... & the new phone from Verison Wireless Chocolate, they had a commercial with the same song/theme? WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE SONG, WHO SINGS IT!!!!

venus hum "i feel love" is not it...or thats not the title, i tried looking on itunes for it! I NEED MORE ANSWERS!! pls

Favorite Answer

Goldfrapp - Strict Machine

I love it, too! Reminds me of the 80's.

Cheers ~ Belle

properly there's a music through Christina Aguilera stated as "Candyman." It talks a *little* about sweet...in case you do not understand it, seem it up on YouTube or iTunes. It DOES have some undesirable aspects in it, even with the undeniable fact that, even with the undeniable fact that it should not be too irrelevant for a dance recital. good success sweetie!

song from niptuck.... I believe its Venus Hum "I feel loved"