poo stuck in my fur?

when I poo it gets stuck in my fur then next time I poo the fur is clumped in front of the exit and the new poo pushes on it and it hurts real bad.

If I shave it will my GF know? I try and wipe real good but after five swipes I still see stuff on the TP.

I KNOW im not alone cause im not that hairy. Any help/advice? I tried making a TP mitt and soaking it w/warm water for a good cleaning but im afraid it will clog or hurt my septic system.

PS: This is a REAL prob - no joke!

I can't wash each time I poo unless everyone in the mens bathroom wants to know I'm doing the deed. (how embarassing!)

Favorite Answer

The answer to your problem is very simple. I know because I've been there myself. All you need is one of those sample lotion bottles you get from hotels and carry that with you in your pocket.When are ready to wipe,do so once with just tp then again with a dap of lotion on the tp it will help lubricate and help clean better .Then finish with dry tp. If you don't want to use lotion replace the lotion with a mild skin clenser cetaphil is a good one. Try this technique at home first .It works

My long haired cat has this situation - so as quickly as I take her to the groomer's I easily have the groomer clip a "potty patch" on her backside. It facilitates lots. you would be shocked at how low fee a groomer could be, so it would desire to be well worth your jointly as to call around for costs. Small city Midwest here, and that i will get out of there for $15 which incorporates tip, for a radical combing out and the trimming of the fur on the hind end. you will get puppy hair clippers at a puppy keep, in case you pick to do it your self - yet please be certain to apply the plastic guards so which you do no longer by risk nip her epidermis. Cats' epidermis is amazingly elastic, and each so often what we would assume to be a minor cut back seems to be extra severe. preserving styptic handy to end bleeding could be a sturdy thought, to boot, basically in case of injuries.

I had the same problem. Your best bet is to use some moist hand wipes that are safe for the toilet. Also don't you hate it when your hair is stuck together in a little knot, and when you wipe you butt the hair rips apart. I hate that. I hate it alot. Other then that I love my life.

buy yourself one of those water squirting butt cleaners and train yourself to do your duty at home. barring emergencys. I'm a once a day man myself. a regular fellow. if i had this problem [and i've nener heard of such a thing] i'd pull every hair out by the roots.

They sell wet wipes to clean your **** that are flushable.. try them. I would not recommend shaving it.

You may have to shave or wax, and wash each time you poop.