Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

Red HOT CHILI peppers!!?

who else went to see the Stadium Aracadium Intergalactic Tour? i went last night in Sacramento. Best show ever!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

omg! i went last night too! it was amazing wasnt it? i loved the part where he sang wet sand.. and i love dani california too

i love rhcp....we shoulda met up !! haha

(ten points?)

Songs: moist Sand by using the way Otherside can no longer end under The Bridge Aeroplane provide It Away My friends i will have Lied somewhat Albums: Californication by using the way Is Blood Sugar intercourse Magik, their suitable album, on your opinion? Tie between BSSM and Californication. individuals: Is Flea between the suitable bassists? definite, between the suitable. BQ: pink warm Chili Peppers: D-bags or Heroes? the two BQ2: Which band the following day? The Beatles BQ3: What tool(s) do you play, if any? Piano and guitar.

I totally envy you! I've been dying to see the Stadium Arcadium tour; I'm sure it was awesome.

I got Chili Peppers two years ago, but I gave them to a friend...WHY on EARTH did I do that?....

Last concert I went to was korn family values tour, doubt I'll be going to the chili peppers one

Nope,, I live on the right coast, but totally enjoy the Chili's

the red hot chillie peppers are ok but i dont really like them

• Rhonda

Not me! But they are hot. Did you know they came from New Mexico? Cool.

Source(s): Live in N.M.

i was listesening and i was like...hey i like this song....hey i heard of them....i like this music....but then.....i saw what they looked like and was kind of confused.....they look confused..i was creeped out

you dog you, glad you had fun.

i dont know them