Deshaun Foster or Deangelo Williams?? (Carolina)?

Who do you think is going to have the bulk of the load this year?

I have foster in my squad at the moment.. but i'm trying to get d. williams (through a trade) so i can have both backs..

u think that shelton cat is going to get any playing time?

Favorite Answer

I don't know, but i wouldn't leave it too chance. Try as hard as you can to get williams as a fantasy handcuff. DeAngelo Williams looks like the real thing, and the panthers didn't use that first round pick on him for nothing. He will play, either this year or the next. Plus, DeShaun Foster has never gone a full season, he always gets injured. If you can't get Williams, there still seems to be a market out there for Foster and a lot of people don't know about Williams or are simply willing to take a risk on Foster. I would trade him if you can't get Williams, that's what I did in one of my leagues.

If your league rewards return points, then Williams is definitely the better back as we witnessed during the last preseason game.

However, Foster will get the bulk of the carries in Carolina until he gets hurt. I did not say if. He will go down a few games this year barring any miracles, which should allow Williams stock to rise heavily in the run-oriented offense.

To tell you the truth, i have steered clear of both backs because Williams will only get the ball on some 3rd downs and returning duties. Otherwise, Foster is the horse on the panthers.

I think that DeShaun Foster will be more productive while both of them are healthy, but Foster will probably miss a few games. Also, don't forget about Eric Shelton, a high draft choice from 2 years ago. If you were to only have one, I would pick Foster.

Yeah, that would be smart. I got deshaun foster from cmills019 in our league, and he's going to have a fantastic year. Im also trying to get williams, and that would be the wisest thing to do. You can never trust the Panthers RBs, just look at what happened last year.

Good luck getting that trade done.

I think Foster will be injured before week 6 and Williams will become the starter for the rest of the year. Honestly, I'm staying away from this entire situation.

Foster will get most of the carries and should do quite well. Williams will be okay, don't even worry about Shelton.

Forget D. Williams, go for Wally Lundy on Houston. With Dominick Davis still injured, Lundy will be the starter.

Then, after week 2 trade Lundy for D. Williams b/c the guy who owns him will be tempted to, after seeing D. Williams is not getting him any points.

It's Foster's until/if/when he gets injured. I don't see him losing his job otherwise.

But his injury history would dictate that he's likely to get injured, so I'd either try to get Williams, or try to move Foster.

i imagine deangelo williams is a extra constructive back at present because he's a lot extra versatile and he can bypass seem after all precise and he has extra constructive fingers even as it includes catching passes .. plus he did fairly good for my myth crew.

That trade would be wise...ride Foster until he dies!