is yahoo answers getting to stuffy and serious?

there seems to be a number of people on here who need to take a dukey. they have every right to be here but, isn't this supposed to be entertainment?? your comments please

Favorite Answer

Whatever you ask for is what you get...

It is for serious questions and serious answers. Some people really do need to know the answer to something that might just matter to a few other people too. It's not called Yahoo Entertainment it's called Yahoo Answers.

I disagree. I don't like the questions about excrement, bodily functions, their size/shape/smell and what not. Funny at times, but there is alot of dumb stuff here too. I appreciate the inteligent questions more than I do the really bizarre and borderline disgusting ones. I can appreciate your thoughts on the seriouness. Some people are taking it pretty serious. However, honesty should preside when asking opinion only answers.

The rest is simple stuff.

Yep, this is a fun site. :)

Yeah looks like allergies or sinuses. Mine have been appearing up recently because of the fact of rain and that i assume the season and climate changing. My ears get stuffy lots too. in simple terms circulate get some sinus drugs from the save, or circulate to the healthcare expert i assume.

I came on here initially with a legitimate question thinking this was a valid Q&A site. I got a good answer, I also discovered all the tripe on here too. When I find a good question that I think I can answer, I answer truthfully. When I find a dumb question that I have a dumb answer for I will give it......

yeah sometimes it's just about who has the most entertaining response. Feeds the boredom don't 'cha know?

Sometimes though, people aren't serious enough to help people out and all that you're left with is meaningless "advice".

i have noticed that they are getting strict but i think they have good reason to considering most ppl in here are young,but i think they are the ones that are making them become stricter,they are looking out for the children and they have every right to be here too,they just have to be more adult about their answers instead of swearing and being rude to other ppl,the soul purpose of this is to help ppl that need answers to something they are unintelligable about not to put ppl down,now that i have written my essay for the day,have a great one !!

Source(s): just me
  • Rhonda

No way...it's fun, and a good source of information. I really enjoy learning from Yahoo! Answers.

Source(s): Life
  • none

Yes it was very fun at first,and i still try to give a good answers to the question ask.

no it's suppose to be a serious site where people can ask and get good info not a game

gees

We have to be serious now and then; otherwise, this would get boring. You can't be nutso all the time.