Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

What would you do if you caught him cheating?

What would you gilrs do if you caught your guy cheating on you?

a) kick him in the balls as hard as you can

b) take his chage card and go shopping with a friend

c) a and b

Favorite Answer

Neither, my boyfriend made the mistake of teaching me how to use his gun! Nuff said!

Neither, I have too much class for all that childish sh*t. I would of course cut hiz punk azz loose but in a matter that;s so calm and so respectful that would make his head spin, cuz he'd be spending his time wondering why in da hell u not freakin out and what could you have been up to. His misery is more revenge than blowin up cuz he'd be wonderin were he went wrong wit a good woman. lol

B. I would not kick him in the balls real hard though. That can really damage a guy. Ya know? I would probably kick him somewhere else though.

Just a kick ,my girl told me that if I cheated on her she would grab my balls and crush them , then kick them. The worst thing about it is she would probably do it or at least try to

none of the above ill give him another chance i aint a jelous person but i dont want to share whats mine all the time i have a good man that works and doesnt go out at all ,so i dont think he will do that ,well not just yet lol

Probably both so C. he would deserve both done to him. But realistically I would leave him and let him lie in the bed that he worked so hard cheating on me to get into.

I would take his charge card first then kick his *** to the curb faster then he can say it did not mean a thing

Choice d. Kick him to the curb immediately.

b first and then a

ha ha I'll beat up the girl really bad and after a few weeks when he thinks everything is ok,I'll cheat on him show him pics then leave his @$$

that is if i don't accidentally kill them first:)