Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

chances of pregnancy?

i started my period on the 13th of august and had unprotected sex the 21st and 23rd he came in me both times, i have a funny feeling in my lower abdomen, it doesnt hurt much at all just a different feeling but thats all i experience right at this time, ahh i hate waiting!

truth is im fine either way

Favorite Answer

oh it's too early to tell- i know you're anxious! Be patient and take care of yourself while you're waiting to get the test. Sometimes, though, mamas know when they've conceived! If your breasts start feeling sore, you start feeling bloated, or sick out of the ordinary (like I did a few months ago when I found out I was pregnant) you could be! Good luck to you- whichever way you want it to go.

If you're unusually tuned into your body, you might begin to suspect that you're pregnant within the first few days of pregnancy. But, most women don't suspect they are pregnant until they miss a period, and a few don't suspect or believe they are pregnant for months after conception.

Here are 5 common signs of early pregnancy. You may experience all, some or none of these symptoms.

A Missed Period. Missing your period is the most clear-cut sign of pregnancy. But it is not definitive, as stress or other factors may cause irregular periods.

Frequent Trips to the Bathroom. Even before missing a period, most pregnant women report having to go to the bathroom more often. You may even have to get up during the night! This occurs after the embryo has implanted in the uterus and begins producing the pregnancy hormone called human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG). This hormone triggers frequent urination.

Fatigue. Utter exhaustion is a very early sign of pregnancy. Fatigue is a result of high levels of the hormone progesterone.

Morning (and Noon and Night!) Sickness. Guess what? That queasy feeling isn't limited to mornings. Most pregnant women who experience morning sickness feel slightly nauseated at other times during the day as well. About half have vomiting, but very few have severe enough morning sickness to develop dehydration and malnutrition.

Sore (and Enlarged) Breasts. If you're pregnant, your breasts will probably become increasingly tender to the touch, similar to the way they feel before your period, only more so. Once your body grows accustomed to the increase in hormones, the pain will subside.

If you have any of the above symptoms, consider taking a pregnancy test as soon as possible.

Go to like Webmd.com and check under pregnancy, it will give you all kinds of tips and information.

That's how I knew I was pregnant with my daughter. I just had a feeling and a tiny little hard ball in my lower abdomen. I also got a yeast infection. I took a First Response pregnancy test 6 days before my missed period and I was pregnant! It was very scary, but pretty exciting also. You don't have to wait much longer to find out if your pregnant though. You wont show many signs before you missed period though. Some woman do, but most start showing symptoms after their missed period.

Your symptoms will be.

-nausia

-cramps

-fatigue

-change in skin

Tons more, but I am sure you know all of them, most woman do. Have a great night sweetie and good luck with everything.

Source(s): Personal experience

Yah, unfortunately you may have been ovulating (releasing an egg) at that time the 13th was your day one of you cycle. A few days before or after the 14th day of your cycle you are most likely to be fertile. The 23rd was your more risky day. They have early pregnancy tests available, but I believe it may be too late for the morning after pill. Good Luck

Lets see 10 days after your period...you very well could be. Can't wait?? But ya gotta!! Till your next period. Don't think about cause it will drive you crazy! But take care of yourself till you find out. Good luck, hope you get the answer you want!

It's too soon to know, just by the number of days. A home pregnancy test would probably tell you as of about Sept. 10.

hey gurl...listen im going through the same thing..i pretty much just asked the same question...and i no you are probibly really nervious and just completely a reck...but either go to the doctor or take a pregnancy test a few times..i hope everything goes well for you

You're probably just scaring yourself ( we hope anyway, right). Try to stay calm and not worry until until it gets closer to you due time. If you're stressed out, it can cause it to delay even more.

Oh! And use a condom next time!

How old are you?It depends on the age if you are like above 19 then you are pretty much ok but if you are younger that might be a big problem!

i would say chances are very high, u were right around ovulation when u had the sex, which is prob y u were horney too

Source(s): bio major