T Time
Lv 6
T Time asked in Social ScienceSociology · 1 decade ago

If there are only two types of people in the world, what would you say those two types would be?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Men and Women. There is no other physical or mental attributes that can split up people into 2 generalized categories. Thinking out of the box, I would say there are the Strong and the Weak.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Those who group people into only two types and those who don't.

• 1 decade ago

Those who think that there are only two types of people in the world...

and those of us who know better....

:)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My mum always told me that there are only two types people in this world,women and children.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Type A personalities, those who are driven to accomplish their goals, display high level of energy and enthusiasm. Type B personality, those who are less goal oriented, more relaxed and have a lower level of energy and enthusiasm.

• 1 decade ago

Ok, the two types would be: those who are and those who are not. This way your question can be sub-categorized into more types.

• 1 decade ago

People who have and people who have not.

• 1 decade ago

some say introverts and extroverts. but there also ambiverts, who have characteristics that are both extrovert and introvert, which is more or less most people. i am an ambivert; i get shy around those i don't know, and scream with laughter and perform for friends and family. People are hard to categorise, you cannot place them in such strict enclosed structures. we are never one thing.Especially girls, lol.

• 1 decade ago

2 kinds of people PIMPS & HOES

you're either working for someone and your money's going out

or someone's working for you bring the money in

need an example: if you have unemployed kids that you give and feed and buy clothes and they don't even keep their room clean let alone do anything else

you're being PIMPED

Source(s): the game is the game
  • 1 decade ago

Leader or follower.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.