2006 deer season?

who is so excited and can't wait for this buck season? i can't wait!

Favorite Answer

I've got vacation from Oct 14-22. That's primitive weapon season. Then, I have vacation from Dec 17-25. That's modern firearm season.

Cant wait either. Went spotting last night in Washington County, PA and saw a nice 8 point. Saw 8 coyotes while spotting as well. About 4 of them were attacking a deer. Im going hunting for them this evening. Cant have them killing my trophy buck this year.

Opening day starts tomarrow for our bowseason. I have 4 treestands out I'll hopefully be in soon. Rifle season starts in early November.

heck ya, I'll be bow hunting in Ontario, West Virginia, and maybe Ohio this year. Moose season is first though 1st week of October.

• ?

Definetly excited, I can't stop watching the feilds and wood lines on my way to and from work.

Source(s): Bow hunter in Ohio.

well i cant waite till deer season so till then im shooting groundhogs and coyotes im using bow blackpowder and rifle and crossbow

shoot screw deer season when you live in the country its deer season all around if you know what i mean haha

I agree