Evey
Evey asked in Society & CultureHolidaysChristmas · 1 decade ago

Did you like the movie "ELF"?

I truly love that movie. I always cry when they sing "Santa Claus is Coming to Town".(tears of joy) It sounds too cool just listening to everyone sing it. So festive.

The Santa Clause was good, but Elf will always be my personal favorite.

Favorite Answer

THAT IS THE FUNIEST MOVIE EVER!

passion fruit spray? lol!!! ya its really cute =]

I like it a lot. It was a nice movie and seriously I did not know how much people still beleived in Santa Clause until I saw the movie.

Infact you asked a very good question.

Infact Elf looked nice in the movie with that green costume and I really liked the way he even decorated the shop for christmas it was amazing don't you think so.

My whole family and I love the movie "Elf"!

I just saw it for the first time on one of the movie channels shortly before Christmas '05, and I loved it so much and laughed so hard that my kids got it for me for Christmas. These are some of the reasons I love it.

I laugh till I cry.

The many, many crazy, quotable lines like "Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?" (I answer the phone that way when my future son in law calls, and he laughs every time and gives me a color.)

I think Bob Newhart is great!

Peter Billingsley from "A Christmas Story" is in it.

I love seeing how the love and caring grows between the two brothers, and how the father learns to embrace both his sons.

I especially love the duet between Jovie and Buddy, when she's in the shower and thinks she is singing alone. They sound really good together and I would have liked a duet between them (minus the sound of water) to be featured at the end.

Ed Asner makes a great Santa- kinda crusty on the outside, but a good man on the inside.

omg!My friend and I went to see that movie in theaters it was so great but the cool thing is you would have died t o be in the theater with us because when they started singing Santa clause is coming to town me and my friend started singing then the rest of the people joined in.It was so awesome and wierd I mean how many people would do that!It was a really great movie i watch it a least 5 times during december.

• otter7

My dad and I love that movie. We cry too when "Santa Claus is Coming to Town." They sing it beautifully. We had to watch that movie twice because we were either laughing or crying so loud that we couldn't hear the film! And when he goes on the elevator, that is what I do. I have the hardest time getting on those things! They scare me. I'm afraid my pants will get caught or I stepped on two and fall back down and ingure myself. It is an emotional movie.

Any movie with a Christmas theme is alright by me. My husband and I have a whole collection and watch them all during the holiday season, including ELF. My favorite is National Lampoons Christmas Vacation.

I love this movie. Especially when he's in the basement learning to sort mail. And he discovers the 'sucky thing'. Will Ferrell is the only one who could pull this part off. He was great and so what if it was predictable. Most funny movies are.

I liked it a lot - a very clean, festive movie suitable for the whole family

Oh my God, I love that movie! I cry as well!! I thought I was the only person that lame!

Plus I adore the way Buddy the Elf plans a day with his estranged father, then concludes it with "And then we'll SNUGGLE!".

That is the BEST movie I have ever seen. It was good the first time I saw it and it gets better every time

• It wasn't to bad...could have been better! My favorite is still "The Grinch that stole Christmas" with Jim Carey...true Christmas meaning...one another.