Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

Is it wrong to get turned on when my grandma kisses me goodnight?

This is serious,I have never felt this way about a woman before.I get goosebumps and everything.Should I tell her?Or grandpa?Maybe kiss her back?This is driving me crazy.I don't know if I felt her tongue or if I imagined it.

I don't live with them.They came to stay a week with me.

Favorite Answer

To love your G'ma is great but it's disgusting when you watch the sweat drip off her back when your giving it to her up the ****. ;-)

What's so wrong, is the fact that you are much too old to still be living at your grandparents house. Get your own, before you call yourself grown. Maybe if you had a woman of your own, you wouldn't be fantasizing over your grandpa's wife.

From a woman: Kissing on the 1st date is super. no longer a p.c.. on the cheek or liplocking, purely a classic delicate kiss on the lips If the guy knew what he develop into doing, it does no longer be awkward. His hand could desire to be on her face or some thing so as that it may be glaring that it's not a hug.

If you are deathly serious, don't tell anyone and just get some mental help. If your kidding, then okay sure whatever tell everyone. But only if your not serious. And your Grandma wouldn't kiss you like that you weirdo. Don't think about your respected elders that way!

You dont get out much, do you? You already know its wrong. Get yourself a hobby away from the computer and your porn mags. Join a pottery class or something. Yeesh.

that is so gross, how old is ur grandma....ew...ew! something is wrong with you, stay away from her and get a girlfriend ur own age! Dont tell ur grandpa, he'll think ur crazy shes his wife ya know!!

Hahaha Youre sick lol

was this while you were giving her a spongebath in the front yard?

This is just wrong on so many levels.....

Ewwwwww --you are joking right????