Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What have you done to get ready for school?

Favorite Answer

tried to plan out a schedule of waking up and then when i get home from school to do my homework after a snack rather than taking a really long break

also, i went out and got all my school supplies

trying to make this a good year!

nothing just a little clothes shoppin for my daughter

couple of outfits about 4 a neat pair of chuck taylors converse

(granny apple green) i dont want to describe all the oufits someone might copy and it's cool to be different and yourself. she didn't want to dress in the same style as everyone else since shes just starting high school she wanted a make over so we switched up the styles a little casual a little diva

• Chuck Norris

Went shopping for school supplies, went back to school clothes shopping, got a wierless laptop, normal junk...

By school supplies and, look over my schedule to get familiar with my classes

Cleaned out my closet, put really summer stuff away and checked my supply of clothes. Different when you work in a school as I do.

done my summer homework, bought clothes, pens, pencils, folders, notebooks, gone to open house to get my finalized schedule, and met most of my friends from last year!

bought school supplies, uniform, and school books

get a fresh supply of toads so that i can invite Connie Damico over....

i grabbed my cell phone, put my calls on private, called my school, asked for the principal, and told him to go f u c k himself, and hung up