Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

Screwdriver stuck in butt?

my cousin is a nurse in atlanta and she tells me how everynight they have to surgically remove random objects from a homo's oraface. what are some strange things you have found, heard or tryed to put inside you? "i'm hoping for a stronge flammer presence on this one,"

Favorite Answer

I worked in an ER as an EKG tech and used to hang out in X-ray on my breaks and would check out films of what some people used to shove up their buts. Let's see, flash lights, beer bottles, animals, vegetables, dildos(of course), and other things that would blow your mind. Man, I miss that job!!

When I was in high school there was a rumor about a girl that was masturbating with a hot dog and it broke inside of her and she had to go to the hospital to get it out. I also have a friend whose mom is one of those people that got a dildo stuck inside of her. What makes her story so funny is that she drove herself to the hospital, over 2 speed bumps and then when the doctors got it out they called my friend to come get her. She showed up and they handed her a jar with that dildo in it and said "Here do you want this?" She " no" and left. This is whats funny her mom got mad b/c she didn't bring the dildo back to her ! Can you believe her?!

I had a friend who got a Barbie stick inside her girl parts when she was playing with herself (the arms were getting caught inside her).

The weirdest thing I have ever heard of was a live hamster in a guy's rectum.

I am an x-ray tech and I've seen radiographs of cold cream bottles, ketchup bottles...of course dildos..in this seminar I went to. The Weird Side Of Radiography....floored me.

i take a criminal justice class and my teacher told us a story about a man who put a glass jar up his butt and couldn't get it out and had to drive painfully to hospital and when he got there they asked how it happened and he said he slipped and fell on it ha ha I'll believe that NOT!!! a true but funny story

I knew a girl who decided to let her bf give it to her anally because it was his birthday..... well, as they were doing the deed.... her parents walked in on them unexpectedly and he freaked and pulled out forcefully which caused 3 inches of her intestines to rip out as well.

That didnt make since at all