I had a dream about blue turtles...?

No...wait....that was Sting....

Anyway, did you ever dream about animals of illogical color?

Favorite Answer

yes.. a pink hedgehog

I dreamed once that I was falling and I did hit the bottom, and guess what? I didn't die.

I've dreamed in vivid color a handful of times. My most interesting dream was when I was taking a class on being a EMT they pounded in our head to make sure we tilted the head back when giving mouth to mouth that I dreamed:

My couson slid down a snow bank and was knocked out, all the air was out of her and she wasn't breathing. She was as flat as a deflated balloon. It was kind of black and white though.

I kept trying to revive her and nothing happened. She was still as flat as a pancake.Then I remembered to tilt the head back and she blew right up. Everybody acted like it was normal to be so flat they gathered around her with the same concern but no one said anything about how flat she was.

My daughter dreamed that the horse we was about to get was green. She rode to a freinds house and her horse was pink. Then they rode all day and night.

no i dont normally dream about animals

nope, but that could mean you want something different or you want to show people how special you are in life.

nope

purple pandas

kool

• Jubei

i have no clue, what to say...lol

not that i recollect

yeah, a pink panther...................hmmmmmm. odd