Birthday Party Ideas!?

I'm going to be turning 15 in two weeks, i want to have abirthday party, and i need all sorts of ideas. I probably can't do a dance party, cuz my parents r strict about dancing, but please tell me if you have an idea. THANKS!

I run varsity x-country and so do all my friends. I had a pool party last year, but everytime i tried to organize an activity nobody listened, i wanna be able to have lots of fun. i like a lot of things my email is wannabemathlete e-mail me.

Favorite Answer

Play Who Am I. It is my favorite party game of all times!

HOW TO PLAY: Depending on how many guests are there, write names of actual or fictional people on index cards or post it notes. Apply one to each one of your guests' back. They can not know who they are. They have to guess at who they are. But they only way they can find out who they are is asking YES or No questions.

EXAMPLE: THE PERSON IS SNOOP DOGG. THEY ASK AM I A BOY?. EVERYONE SAYS, "YES". ANOTHER QUESTION, "AM I REAL?" EVERYONE ANSWERS, "YES."

You can give them a time limit or a question limit in order for them to find out who they are.

HAVE FUN! OH YEAH, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

• jidwg

How about a roller skating party? Even very religious people who don't believe in dancing approve of roller skating. Roller rinks might even provide the food for a fee.

Maybe you could have like a indoor sports party

• Jim T

Naked body painting party.

After you suggest that one, they are going to be thankful for a tame dance party.

well what r ur hobbies add them and ill tell ideaswell i cant really come up with some good ideas at the moment

• GD-Fan

slumber party