Do you like R&B music?

I just finished up a song, and would love it if people gave me feedback. It's a fun, upbeat, hip-hop "club" song so if your not interested please do not comment. Thank you!!

www.myspace.com/ SoMajor

Favorite Answer

Yes and yeah that was a good song

Nice work

I like r&b, hip-hop, blues, jazz, swing. Basically, I like music that has a meaning. From what I got to hear of yours sounded pretty good! Keep up the good work.

Source(s): Love of music.

Kinda, I like some songs

I think you should let your friends listen to your song and have them judge it truthfully.Make sure their telling the truth, so you won't be embarrassed when you do the real thing.then after that ask people what they think it sound like.But Ilike it. It's really up-beat and cool.

Source(s): r&b

I like the older r&b like motown, and Peaches and Herb , spinners, Ohio Players, artists like that.

Its real good if you made an an album I would buy It.Keep doing what you doing.

yes i do like r&b is there a way i could listen to your song

Checked it out! Loved it!

i prefer 70's R&B

yep