What "old Fashion" beliefs do you have??

Favorite Answer

Open doors for women,

walk on the side of the street and the woman walks on the side of the building.

Flowers are for the second date

ask partents for their daughter's hand in marriage

Dress conservative and not show your skin as wearing anything above your knees is taseless as well as any blouses that are see through, strapless or sleevless for that matter or is low cut are all tasteless as you have to let people have some imagination of what you look like underneath,lol.

Marriage is very sacred and that no one should ever break such a union in any way shape or form. Also that marraige shouldn't be taken lightly nor get married before the age of 25 as you have to spend the rest of your life with that one person and it gives you time to countinue onto school if you want to without having to worry about how to fit it in to your daily married life. I don't belive in divorces either, unless the husband is abusive. I also believe that family comes first and time spent with family doing things you enjoy are imporant.

Another thing is I belive in not judging a book by it's cover, don't know if that'd count as old fashion though,lol.

girls shouldn't "chase" (call or pursue) the guys.

showing too much skin is sl*tty.

no phone calls after 9 o'clock.

men should open doors for ladies (and not say swear words around them). girls ought not cuss either.

men bring home the bacon, women take care of the domestic stuff.

once you get married and have children, you stop acting like young single people.

don't do the crime if you can't do the time. you have nothing to fear if your not doing anything wrong. respect authority.

respect your elders and use good manners (rude behavior is unacceptable)

I believe in only having sex with someone if you are in love with them. Now with the way the world is focused on casual sex that seems to be really "old fashioned".

I believe it is the man's job to support the family and the women's job to take care of the family I am not saying women should not work they should but it is our job to make sure our kids are raised right and the man's job to make sure they have food to eat but in no way does that mean the man is the head of the house because I do not agree with that

• evian

SUNDAY you should go to church, you should pray before you eat, children need discipline, take care of the elderly do not put in a nursing home unless you have no other option

A man and a woman each have specific roles in a relationship.

Women shouldn't drive big cars

Not living together before marriage

O and common courtesy, it seems to be rare now-a-days

• I believe in being courteous to people, you know, the Golden Rule.

• Linda

I believe a woman should treat a man the very best possible.

Never kiss on the first or second date. A hug should be enough