Does a woman have to play hard to get, to get the man she wants?

Favorite Answer

Well, hard enough. A guy doesn't want to think that just anybody could get what he has. I'm sure that women feel the same way; that's why you don't want your man staring at every woman who passes by on the street.

With that said, you really shouldn't _play_ hard to get. _Be_ hard to get instead. Have a life. Have friends (with whom you continue to spend time even after you've got a man). Spend time with your family. Don't let your world revolve around him, but be clear that you're willing to invite him into your world. That's more attractive -- and more effective -- than any game you could play.

I dont think acting desperate and aggressive is the way to go, but I certainly dont think playing hard to get is much better.

I think it depends on the man you want. Or the man you are trying to attract.

If you are looking for a serious relationship with someone of substance, than there should be NO GAMES played accept maybe doctor, house and who's your daddy???

Well, maybe just a LITTLE bit . . . it's an art. Because you definitely don't want to appear too eager too soon. Men love a good hunt, the chase, the quest, before the actual CONQUEST. But make sure you always let them know you ARE interested . . . heehee.

Not for me. I just move on when I find out the mind games are a playing..

Source(s): How about honesty and communication instead?
  • ?

i don't have time for video games. If i think of somebody is enjoying problematic to get i for my area do not care what their intentions are. the sole stupid individual is the guy who's enjoying problematic to get.

yes

sorry to say, but it is true

they think getting a girl is a game, and if you give in and like them back, they get bored with the game and move on

if you play along like you dont like him, he will be into the game and keep playing.

good luck and hope i helped =]

I don't know... depends on the man, I guess.

I know some guys say they do love a challenge, and yada-yada-yada...

But I'm pretty sure most guys like things clear, they want to know for sure if you're interested or not... They don't want to waste their time guessing "does she like me or not??" It can get frustating after a while, you know.

I don't believe in playing games. When you play games, you get players. Get it?

• ?

Worked for me. Met my hubby on a blind date and when he ask for my # I told him he would have to ask my gf for it. If she approved then I would hear from him in a couple of days.. I did, we've been married for 15 yrs.

LOL sumtimes