Do you think Bush & Co look forward to their daily Iraqi death reports?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I doubt if they even pay attention to it. After all, it's not their kids taking the fire...

• FILO
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

If I'm correct, I don't think they even know that some of our boys died over there. I don't think they care, as long as their interests are well protected. So forget about even asking this questions. What can you do when the power trips? Only to accept that the lights will come on anytime now.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think they're disengaged from the situation in Iraq.

They do look forward to getting the latest stock price reports and distributions from their blind trusts.

• 1 decade ago

What's a daily iraq death report?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I hope so, and so do I. And I voted for George W. Bush TWICE for Governor of our Great State of Texas, and TWICE for President of the United States, and I voted for his dad TWICE for President of the United States, and I'd vote for Jeb Bush TWICE for President of the United States. I've spoken with George W. Bush in person, surprisingly televised, on issues in his election as Governor, and I was VERY pleased with his knowledge and demeanor. You oughta try to listen to the man and quit speaking from a position of complete ignorance. It really makes you look bad. God Bless you.

• 1 decade ago

what kind of stupid question is that...isn't it the liberal who fight and protest for the right to have abortion for a selfish choice...we are trying to stop terrorism coming to America...but maybe we need another 9/11 for you to figure that out...we are in a WAR...and no i am sure he is not happy about the body count...what president would be...you are just a sick twisted person bent with hatred for a man you do not know...

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I doubt it. I think they did what they had to do. (concerning the war) No one enters into the armed forces, etc. not knowing that dying is an option.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

.Who could imagine what bush is even thinking about.He is a moron and a warmonger.The only reason he was even re-elected is because Kerry is such a wuss.

• 1 decade ago

With sinister delight.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, I don't think so. But with a lunkhead question like this, you probably do.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.