e
e asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

What do y'all think of Dove?

I am talking about their HAIR products. Not the SOAP.

What kind of hair do you have (ex. Curly, wavy, straight)

*what the thinkness of your hair is (ex. fine, thick, normal)

* what did or didn't work and Y you did or didn't like it.

For example a lot of mousse makes these white crunchy flakes in my hair.

My hair is thin and wavy so i wanted to know if that happened with the Dove mousse or with the other Dove products that are made for wavy/ curls hair.

Favorite Answer

if you like to wear your hair wavy, and mousse doesn't seem to be working, try a curl creme. if hair is thin, you don't need alot of any product or it will look flat.

my hair is very thick coarse and wavy, i like to use the curly sexy hair products you can get at some salons. they have formulas for thin and thick hair.

but try a creme and drying your wavy hair with a diffuser attachment on your blow dryer.

Dove is the best, that is all I use. The pink bottles for highlights cause the front of my hair is all streaked blond. Light blue, bottles and the latest dark blue bottle, which I have yet to purchase. I really love Dove. It is superior to anything else on the market thus far.

I think u shouldn't use it. If u want great hair u need 2 use great products. Go 2 a salon & get pro products! Store bought products will either dry u out or give u build up. Pro products won't do either.

Source(s): stylist

I have straight, long, not too thick or thin, non frizzy hair. I like Dove, never had any complaints in the past.

dove is one the best.pantene is the best.it is not your mousse or your shampoo its your hair.if you want your hair to look thicker and fuller blowdry it upside down.preferably hanging over the back of a chair.you are putting too much mousse in your hair it is not drying right.also comb or brush your hair after you put the mousse in.

Weighs my hair down too much.

i don't like it it makes my hair feel hard

i love their shamp and conditions

its the best!!!