What would be the title of your biography?

Who are the main characters?who is good and evil?

Favorite Answer

The Runaway . . . .

Main characters . . . the people who were in my life . . . both living and dead.

As for good and evil, depends on your point of view . . . I could be classified as evil since I was once part of the adult industry. I could also be classified as good, since I took guardianship of my brother and sisters - - raising them as my own, while my parents went to rehab.

There is no such thing as good/evil, light/dark . . . everything in this world are shades of gray.

Hi, although I don't know how to help you, I could tell you jokes to help you feel better. The jokes goes:

-Doctor! I have a serious problem, I can never remember what i just said.

-When did you first notice this problem?

-What problem?

One more joke:

A guy calls his vet and says "What should I do with my cat?Vet says "What do you mean? Guy says "I had a leak in my lawnmowers gas tank and the cat drank the gas. Then the cat began to run around and around the yard, climbed a tree. then fell out of the tree stiff. Vet says "Is the cat dead? Guy replies "nope he ran out of gas.

Last of all just want to tell you that whatever you do, just don't give up. Also you must love and care for the people around you. In that way they will also show you the love that you show to them. Just be yourself and happy everyday. Wish you all the best and good luck!!

Title: Who?

List of Main Characters: Cast of thousands (honestly!)

Plot Line: (There's a plot here?)

Summary: (I don't know, I'll have to read the book)

Blurb: Has a lot of hysterical moments and some real tear-jerkers. Mundane, average life, full of surprises and disappointments. The ending is not a surprise, it happens to everyone. It's just one of those books you want to put down but the author beat you to it.

I hope no one does, they would be bored out of their gourd.

Silence Speaks. Main characters: myself, my mom, dad, older brother, younger brother, grandparents, relatives, my friends in elementary school, middle and high school and the people I've met in travel and travail, in treatment and in college and university. There is no good or evil but thinking makes it so, in which case I am both and so is just about everyone else.

Fallowing the Truth

many good characters ;>