I have a friend who I only think of as a friend but everyone says he likes me i don't know what to do ?

I always thought of him as my little brother and now he fell on his face while doing long jump when I was running track. Help me please.....

• shazam
    Favorite Answer

pick him up. and ask him

Wait to be sure that he likes you before you do anything stupid. Ask him about it directly. Handle it maturely, don't be a jerk or anything, just get him in a position where you are alone and ask him if he likes you or not. If he says yes, and you don't share the same feelings, make it clear to him that while you like him very much, it does not extend past friendship and that you think it's best that you guys remain friends.

If he is a good friend, he'll deal with it. If not, then you deserve better friends anyway.

He might just like you as a Sister too...lol

Huh..that was a joke.

I mean try to flirt with him and see how he responds. If he shys away, then it means he likes you just as a friend but if he flirts with you in response, that means he really likes you. However, if you flirt with him, he'll get the signal that you like him too which apparantely you dont. But that's the only way to figure out besides asking him which would embarass him and he would likely say no even if he likes you.

So, Good Luck

Until you hear it from him that he likes, assume that what everyone says are just rumors. You should help him since he fell. How well do you know him? Would you ever like as more than a friend? Good luck and let him know if you like him.

if you only see him as a friend then keep it that way, this has happened to me and we have been best mates for 11 yrs and when i found out i told him he is like my brother and i value the friendship and i dont want to ruin it, he understands, it doesnt mean he wont always have those feelings, but as long as he knows your more than happy being friends than he will be ok with that

Why not be dramatic

do something that will blow his mind

say to him face to face

Look you are my brother ok

and like I know you love me but hey

it will pass so like come on lets go eat pizza

you are my best bud

But now if you also find that you are drawn to him

let him know.

But what ever you do make it quick

and be cool about it

and get your point across without

it being to dramatic for him .

He like is your brother

so treat him as one

and make sure he understands

that you are crazy about him

but let him know where he stands

Family is family

ask him urself,and see what he says. only u know if u like him like that or not and if u want to risk breaking up a freindship,expectually if the relationship don't work. then everything is screwed. but at the same time i was told that the best relationships start out as friends first.

If you only feel for him as a friend leave him that way. Otherwise you are just being mean. I had the same problem and we are still friends to this day.

if you have a good friendship with this person and you start dating things will change from friendship unless you are lucky and can still be friends as well as lovers but if it does not work out you have lost a partner and a friend

you need to reword the question a little, but if you dont think of him in a romantic way dont force it. if you think you could be more but are not sure take the chance but if you never even thought of him like that save him and you the time and dont.

You have no choice but to jump off of Tallahassee Bridge.