problem with the opposite sex?

It started over the summer, I asked for some girl advice from this girl, and she asked who it was. I told her it was a girl from another town and for some reason now she won't talk to me anymore. Before that we emailed each other everynight, and since I've email her and won't even get a reply. What's going on?

Favorite Answer

jealous She liked you

I would say it is obvious that the young lady you asked was hoping for more than friendship from you and felt threatened and upset that you were asking about another girl. I guess you can only keep offering your friendship if you dont have feelings for your friend and hope that she will move on and just be happy to be friends with you

Do you think she presummed that you were a female? My guess is that she was scared off for some reason. Maybe she'll be back in the future.

Don't know, but I'd guess that she felt like there may be somthing there between you too but when you mentioned another girl in another town.....that kinda destroyed that idea???

She feels hurt that you like someone else. She likes you and probably thought that u liked her but when she found out you liked this other girl she was heart broken, so she is ignoring you.

Well It seems to me that this girl liked you and got angry/jealous when you were interested in someone else.

what was ur question...maybe this one girl u asked was interested in u and now is mad cuz she found out ur interested in another girl. u should've thought about her feelings before u asked.

She thinks you like her and doesn't want to further your relationship. If you really do like her, tell her to her face and try to win her over, if you don't, reassure her that you weren't talking about her.

she was interesting in you and now she thinks you have someone so she decided to do not waste the time

she either didn't like your question or wants to be with you and is mad that you like someone else. can never be too sure.