Does anyone else try to get a better look when you get a peek at a girls bra or panties or etc.?

Does anyone notice almost everytime theres an opportunity to see what color or style a girls bra or panties are or do you make it a point to try to see?

I have been bipolar since about 12 but I was not diagnosed and treated until 23. During that time I "developed" this "hobby" to the point where I now feel that I can get away with it and I do but I'm wondering how many others have found this enjoyable and challenging and what there experiences are.

Also it would be interesting to hear from a girls point of view.

Please try to be nice- I don't mean any harm.

Update:

Two clarifications.

Bipolar people tend to be hypersexual (overly sexual).

As far as trying to get a panty shot its something I do when they bend over or squat down or are sitting or are wearing lowrise jeans.

Thanks

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No that's what Victoria's Secret is for. The only reason I would look would be to see if I wanted the same color or style. My boy friend would say out loud, "Nice panty shot."

• 1 decade ago

that's a little weird lol.

so do you sneak a peek down their shirt? or rummage through their panty drawer?

and what would this have to do with being bipolar anyway? O.o

• 1 decade ago

Cleavage is one thing I'll admit. But to try and check out below? I'd be afraid I would get more than eyeful...I'll pass.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

right now my bra is white with a softball on it

and my panties are light blue

Hope you are happy now.... and i have no idea what you were talkin about

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Eric H
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

All the time. If I'm close I try to get a whiff too.

• 1 decade ago

hmm no

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i do

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.