Does anyone else try to get a better look when you get a peek at a girls bra or panties or etc.?

Does anyone notice almost everytime theres an opportunity to see what color or style a girls bra or panties are or do you make it a point to try to see?

I have been bipolar since about 12 but I was not diagnosed and treated until 23. During that time I "developed" this "hobby" to the point where I now feel that I can get away with it and I do but I'm wondering how many others have found this enjoyable and challenging and what there experiences are.

Also it would be interesting to hear from a girls point of view.

Please try to be nice- I don't mean any harm.

Two clarifications.

Bipolar people tend to be hypersexual (overly sexual).

As far as trying to get a panty shot its something I do when they bend over or squat down or are sitting or are wearing lowrise jeans.

Thanks

Favorite Answer

No that's what Victoria's Secret is for. The only reason I would look would be to see if I wanted the same color or style. My boy friend would say out loud, "Nice panty shot."

that's a little weird lol.

so do you sneak a peek down their shirt? or rummage through their panty drawer?

and what would this have to do with being bipolar anyway? O.o

Cleavage is one thing I'll admit. But to try and check out below? I'd be afraid I would get more than eyeful...I'll pass.

right now my bra is white with a softball on it

and my panties are light blue

Hope you are happy now.... and i have no idea what you were talkin about

• Eric H

All the time. If I'm close I try to get a whiff too.

hmm no

i do