Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

I'm confused........?

Wat words are ok to say and what words can get you reported?

Favorite Answer

dont say bad words and if you do, use *****'s

JUST DONT SAY BAD THINGS!!!!

anything that could offend someone they will report even when answering a question that say Girls only. If a guy answers they may report you. I been reported for having a pic with two people kissing on it. And they were not naked. so whatever they feel offended by they report some don't report nothing at all. I don't. I don't care what you say or write. i take nothing to serious on here.

• ?

It more depends if someone reports you and I received a violation for asking someone what they meant in their answer to my question.

Bad words are filtered by the answers team before they are posted usually, a few do slip through.

• Nico

Sometimes people get reported for nothing at all. And sometimes I see bad words that don't get reported at all. It really depends. Just try not to violate their guidelines.

• Mx2

The words that are ok to say are the ones that dont get starred out,

so find out for yourself.. LOL

Best way to judge about what words are ok to say in public or in the work place is to think....." would I say that word in front of my Pastor?" If the answer to that question is "NO" then don't say it

It depends on who is in here at the time some people are report happy and report for no reason so it is hard tosay I have had the stupidist things deleted for no reason

i don't think its the words that get you reported, i think its got to do with the fact someone/everyone finds your question offensive. Also you get reported if you harass someone constantly by being rude to the when answering their questions.

You can say normal stuff that isn't out of line and i think you know what i'm talking about. You can't say swear words or any racist comments. You can say anything as long as it's not offensive to others.

you can get reported for bad words like darnitt to heck and son of a biscuit eater.

• shazam

I would start with George Carlin's 7 words you can't say on TV. he really should update that for yahoo answers