Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

so how do I get attention, if I post an answer I get 2 or 3 hits on my 360, if i post a question i might get 9

Favorite Answer

Yep, it must be the questions...but I looked at your 360 a while ago, because you're from Tacoma ;)

Source(s):

Just put yourself out there more, and have you tried visiting Yahoo games? I get so many people buggin' me from all over, it drives me nuts sometimes! And I had to shut off my mail notification for myspace.com, I was getting so much, and now Tagworld's starting to get on my nerves already! ON your 360, do you have the "blast this" thingy filled out? I don't remember exactly how I did it, but my links to my websites are also on my emails that I send, so if I reply to something and I forget that it's on there, hard telling who's reading it! LOL! Yeah, sometimes I miss the days of quiet surfing! But it's so much fun to talk to people from all over. I even got an invite (and my husband too) to a wedding in India, that isn't even going to place for another year! LOL! I have chatted and made friends with people in many different countries. You just have to let everyone know you're out there like you just did, and try going to Yahoo Answers for Canada, or another country that you can speak the language. I made two more friends in Canada doing that! Good luck to you, I hope this helps.

p.s. be careful not to give out too much information. Usually, I just tell people my country or state.

Source(s): Worked for me!

well now that you're showing your face the young girls will be hitting. The question that sez explain it better cuz I'm an idiot, Silly Wabbit.

Oh and don't forget your old lady friend when you are famous here! War sucks.

The more you show up the more chances of attention you will get but I can't say for sure what kn id of attention of coarse I wouldn't know that.

• ?

put a pic of your bum up there and you'll get LOTS of attention! I'm going to your 360 right now to spank it!

You're getting attention now, cutie.

You need to listen to all these folks they know what they are talking about..

• itty

Got mine.

dude your hot

good observation