Girls, what are a guys best physical characteristics?

where do body, face, personality, the package, etc. all rank, which one seems to matter the most and stnad out?

Favorite Answer

personality, eyes, stomatch

Whats inside is more important that whats on the outside. No matter how pretty the package, an @$$hole is an @$$hole.

Humor, intelligence, honesty and how a man relates to those around him is what makes a man attractive.

A diamond wrapped in a newspaper wrapper is still a diamond.

Remember...you cant fix stupid!! thank you Ron White

Well, the package stands out sometimes (lol). I tend to notice eyes first, then grooming, then his muscle tone, if I'm out people watching. If I'm actually trying to meet someone, I still look at his eyes first; they tell me pretty much all I need to know in the first 5 seconds I see a guy. Then I watch his facial expressions, how he interacts with other people, and the way he treats other women.

Hmm...I would say a "hot face" is important. As with a lady, if she has a hot body then sweet, if she's pretty too, then sweeeeet.

But personality and physical appearance go hand in hand to attract a lady (for me anyway).

Physically......I would say a guy's v-cut turns me on the most. The indentations made by his hip bones....ooh, yeah.

Face is the most important. Eyes, Smile and Hair or lack of hair.

Then I think the shoulders and arms are next.

• kat

Oh yes the eyes because you can tell if he's telling the truth or not. That is above the rest. An honest man has just those beautiful eyes of understanding.. so romantic!!!

pesonality first

face second

body last cause body is the easiest thing to change

oh and package is least important cause i no guys w/ small packages that could make even prostitues moan in suprise

• Isis

Beast master, I like you, but we got to talk. You are bringing your strange sexual weirdness to the surface and I thought we decided to keep that deeply buried for all time. What happened? When did you turn to the Dark Side? So please be careful out here because this place is like a zoo and the animals are in charge, not nice guys like you.

Source(s): your conscience, Isis :)

i think eyes stand out the most [depending on their color] but i personally love guys lipsss:) especially "plump" lips lol. i also like guys with cute smiles. i dont think any girl would pass up a guy with abs either... oo and clear smooth skin is good too.

well personality and the way the guy holds himself is what really stands out then body and other then again it depends on the type of girl you're looking at, girls don't like guys who are really mean, most girls don't

The smile and the eyes...which are reflection of his personality. How he moves (temperament) and how he treats people (kindly/caring.) These are the most important to me--in anyone.