Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What will your tombstone say????

"she died sober" I hope, on mine.

Favorite Answer

Rest in Peace...

or

WAR SUCKS

Send In The Clowns

here lies the greatest, most talented, shmartest, sexyest, most perfect person that ever lived. he was also the best guitarist, singer and songwritter there ever was or will ever be. he died a leggend and leeve's behind bilion's of heart brocken fan's who all worship and idolise him. he will always be remebered by his amazzing song's that will live forever cause they are beter then annything that ever was or will ever be written. there will never be another perfect person again and we all feal sad to loose him.

Nothing. I want to be cremated. But if I had to have a tombstone I would want it to read: See you again next time around.

LOL

mine wouldn't say anything because I'm going to be cremated and my ashes scattered over Yosemite.

• Polo

I don't know yet, but I rather like the line on Spike Milligan's headstone which reads "I told you I was ill!"

Ive always said I wanted this written on my tombstone-"It was fun while it lasted!!!"

nothing. i'm just gonna have my butts cheecks sticking out of the ground so they can be used for a bicycle rack

"answerholic legend" died while attempting to break 1 billion point goal...

F&CK YOU WORLD

Here Lies Cru