swisher sweets vs cigarettes?

are the both just as bad for you... like will you get addicted to swisher sweets like in cigarettes, and also, do swishers contain more tobacco then cigarettes, like when people say smoking a cigar is like smoking 10 cigarettes.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

both are bad. cigars are more potent and have just as many carcinogins as cigs. anything can become an addiction. play it safe. smiles

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Cigars are not meant to be inhaled. The poster that stated that swishers aren't meant to be smoked has no idea what they are talking about The poster that stated that Sigmund Freud died of cigars is also clueless. Freud smoked TWENTY cigars a day. He began at the age of 24 and developed oral cancer at the age of 67. He did NOT die due to cigars, but committed suicide at the age of 83. Interesting that George Burns smoked cigars until he died at the age of 100. Milton Berle began smoking cigars at 13 and died at 93. Luciano Pavoratti, the world's premier opera singer was an avid cigar smoker. Smoking cigars as you would cigarettes are not good for you.

• Pepsi
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I would say yes. If you don't smoke don't start and if you do then STOP.

The tobacco industry wants your business no matter what and will try and convince you that a Bullet laced with tobacco that goes directly into the heart will not kill you. Their lying stories are full of holes.

• 1 decade ago

Double Whammies if you ask me. I'm not a rocket scientist though.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.