Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

my pu$$y is getting hairy and it needs to be combed or shaved how do i do that?

my pu ssy is beginning to look like a hairy monster and needs to be trimmed down. by the way, im talking about my PET CAT NAMED TIMMY! LOL! i fooled you!

Favorite Answer

Thats not nice you tricked me and made me click on this question l guess that prove l am a pervert oh by the way take your cat to the vet,

What a dam coincidence. My old cat's name was timmy. And I actually trimmed my pubic hair into a shape of a star. Its awesome, my friends and my bf love it.

Go to a barber shop and have timmy shaved. tell the barber, give her a number one

talk to the veternarian or go to a large pet store and see if they have grooming equipment----I would have someone do it so you don't get scratched!

just by ur word Combed it didn't get me =P

if it was your pu$$y i would have offered you my services for free. but seeing how it your cat....KILL IT!!!!

you REALY turn me on for some reason.

no, im serious you realy do turn me on

so then you cut your cats hair.

damn u got me =D lol

ahahahahah.

tats a good one!