Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

Does anyone know approx. how much an average P. I. charges?

Sometimes I have wondered if my husband had me followed. If it were too expensive he might not do it but, if not... Oh, probably not but... Just a feeling.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You should always trust your feeling they're often trying to tell you something you maybe picking up on an instinctual level. Get out your local phone book go to the section for private investigators. Call they'll quote you a fee over the phone. Your question will only partially be answered. Then you have to answer WHY? Would your husband have you followed???? Just a suggestion...get him in a nice comfortable position tell him with a serious, concerned look on your face that you're worried you think some one may be following you. Be prepared for his response...stay calm DO NOT suggest "he" is having you followed merely say you've noticed a certain car... with a man driver... who knows maybe some nut case is following you and if that's the case wouldn't your husband want to know so that he could protect you?

• 1 decade ago

Between $50 and $100 per hour.

• 1 decade ago

Its about 200.00 to 500.00 per day plus expenses.

They buy a coffee, breakfast, lunch, dinner, gas etc. it all ads up.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if someone is following you..make it worth their wild....take them on a trip....fill your car up with gas...and just drive until the one that is doing the following get confused..my ex tried to follow me and I drove around the city just to piss him off,...bet he has not follow me again.....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

usually about as much as they figure u can afford and more.500per day plus expenses

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.