Do you get excited when a lot of people answer your questions?

Favorite Answer

Yes it makes me happy to know that people took the time and thought my question was important enough to respond..Good or Bad...That's what makes this sight fun, you get to read all kinds of answers and to see the difference in people..And you know there's a lot of different types of people on here..

Depends.

I'm happy to see people have read and taken time to answer my question - but it is frustrating when some people just reply with "I don't know" or "try google" - rather than helpful information...

However, if it's a less serious question or a joke, I like any answer - except the ones that just take it far too seriously!

• Mx2

"Excited" ? That is too strong of a word, it takes more than that usually, just kidding. It is nice to get answers yes, it means that people care ( in most cases).

Well yeah sometimes, I really don't get the hundreds of answers for my questions. I get about 5 to 10 answers, that makes me laugh.

Yes, cos I get a whole lot of opinions and makes me feel good that pple think that the question merits some discussion.

Yes

I think there should be points given out to questions that get over 20 replies. It shows you've struck on something that really interests people.

Yes because I can read a lot of different point of views. Except when people post stupid answers.

No. Most of them are trash talking mouth breathers. Your have to weed out a couple of decent answers.

Its nice to see people respond

• Jubei

70% yes