why is it that difficult to have friends? what to do?

I've just returned to school and i have 1 group per subject. In one group i found a friend Zoe and some other The Band(a girl, a guy i like & another guy). I like both as friends but when they get together, Zoe act very indifferent and rude toward them even though they're nice with her. I'm the only friend of Zoe and now i'm having feelings of rejection to her cause i don't like her attitude to my friends the band, i don't want to be friend with her anymore but she always saves me a sit at class, i don't know if she's a lesbianand she likes me but i'm not and that's why she's so posessive towards me. The other day i was with her and my friends the band were a little cold to me cause i was with her. i want to keep the band without hurting her. what to do? why is it that difficult to have friends? thanks

Favorite Answer

Tell Zoe she needs to grow up. Tell her that your friends don't have to be her friends, but if they are polite enough to be nice to her then she should do the same or take a hike. That's probably why you are her only friend because of the way she acts. You may want to tell her to consider that. Good Luck.

Source(s): Self

Well.....maybe you're the only one who is nice to her. But she's not the one nice to other people. So it comes down to one last thing. Do you or do you not want to be her friend??

It seems people have their own agendas