Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 decade ago

With Alberto Gonzales as attorney general is it a wonder that the U.S.A. is soft on Mexican invaders ?

Update:

To karl, you can lick my boots !

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Taffi
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Get informed........Alberto Gonzales has only been Attorney General for a few years. The US government hasn't enforced the border policy for decades.

• 1 decade ago

Alberto Gonzales is an American, was born an American, and will probably always stay that way. He is not going to betray the country and let whoever he wants in just because his parents come from Mexico. He is not even that powerful in the spectrum of political powers. He is working for the same America that the Bush Administration is working for. Whether or not that is a good thing is your decision.

• 1 decade ago

I dont think so. Alberto Gonzales is educated, professional.

But if he has a soft corner for Good and friendly Mexican people, its natural. He is a human being also. White people will always support white, black with black, chinese with chinese, japanese with japanese, muslims with muslim. Its natural.

So, even if he does - its okay. Peace.....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I absolutely disagree. US policy on illegal immigrants has not been enforced for many many years, long before he accepted the position as attorney general.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

This question is racist. It presumes that the US Attorney General is a racist. Where is the evidence of that?

• Wow. That is a racist accusation.

He has to uphold the laws. He's got enough on the plate trying to get the guy that signs his checks.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

First off, they're not invaders, second, you're an idiot.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.