How do I find the html code for files i have saved?

I'm trying to find out how to find the code that I need for MySpace for pics and songs that I have saved on my computer.

Favorite Answer

If you want to view the source code of a web page, right click on the page and select "view source."

You can also view source code by clicking "view" in Internet Explorer's menu bar, then selecting "source."

One more option is to go to the web page whose source you want to view, then save the web page (File --> Save As). Once you've saved the web page to your computer, you can view the source code by right clicking on the file/icon, highlight "open with" then choose "notepad."

first of all, it seems such as you ought to use a database server fairly of a textual content document. There are some motives: - data may be perplexing to parse while in comparison with an hassle-free database question. - Servers often do no longer enable very own residing house page scripts to study/write data because of the fact of protection concerns. - Database servers may be queried remotely, which completely skips the step of shifting a document from one server to a various. As to your surely question... a million. This should not be an issue interior the 1st place. 2. there isn't any useful thank you to try this besides utilising a database server. you will ought to manually circulate the document. 3. Use fopen("filename", "a") to append to the top of the document. except you fairly, surely ought to easily use a undeniable textual content document then decide for a relational database (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL). in case you ought to create a textual content document from the data then you definately can in simple terms write yet another script to create a textual content document interior the format which you fairly decide for.

If you saved html files, you can get the source by right clicking and clicking on source.

It'll show up in a new window.

• open page in browser

choose view

choose page source

or

open the page in a webpage creator Ex-dreamweaver

Good luck.