Any ideas!?

I hate wearing da same hairstyle any ideas? ok i already did half ponytail and messy bun. I want new cool ideas ok!

Favorite Answer

Here is a link of all different hairstyles at different lengths and HOW to style it. You can get an idea of what products to use and go to the drugstore to buy comparable products. Good luck :)

The loose curls are really big this year and hairbands are making a comeback with hair just as it is. The puff in the front is huge too,looks great when done right.

Source(s): I'm a stylist

You should go to a hairstylist and get a lot of layers. your hair will look really nice down and really cool up. The layers will be so short that they will sort of pop out when you put it up in a pony tail.

I am always looking for new hairstyles as well. I look through every catalog and look at the models hair. I then take it to my stylist and she is fabulous.

you could always look up hairstyles over the internet, sometimes they will give you how to's.. sorry I couldn't help more, I have trouble with that too!! good luck

braid your hair then put it in a bun. Two braided pig tails. Curl it.

• Ariel

bring the front up and then put it in a pony tail. you can scrunch it too. email me at a_hggrd@yahoo.com if you need directions on how to scrunch it.

Try the hump in the front of your head, that's cute.

braid it when it is wet take them down when it is dry in the morning

cut it all off then you won't get tired of it and it won't cost money for hairdo