Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Do the libs know that President Bush is protecting them from themselves?

I mean, Bush took the war to the terrorists! Now Iraq will never attack New York again! Incidently where many, many liberals live. I guess liberals don't know how to show appreciation.

Favorite Answer

yes... Iraq will never attack New York again...

ESPECIALLY SINCE THEY DIDN'T ATTACK THEM TO BEGIN WITH...

guh... can some parent please get their child off the computer...

and I love all the guys agreeing with him... hahaha..

• Last I heard, IRAQ didn't attack New York - Al Qeada did. They are not alligned with Iraq (proven by many sources of intelligence - ours and others), and they never were. Bush wanted to go into Iraq since before 9/11, and used the attacks as the reason when everyone was angry and reacting with their hearts instead of the facts.

This is the reason that libs think you are a moron - you don't have your facts straight (and they're from your own guy!!).

Appreciation for what? Invading a country and wasting billions of tax payers dollars on a country that WE all know had nothing to do with 9/11. I'm gessing your ignorant enough to still think theres a connection.

How much has terrorism increased world wide since Bush invaded Iraq? Care to guess punk?

Iraq never attacked new york. The president has lied so much that even when he finally admitted that Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 you still are not convinced. That means that your head is stuck up a creek.......

The Democrats are so power hungry that they don't care what's right, wrong, left, right, up or down.

Guys like Kerry, Clinton, etc. are pretty smart guys. They act like they think Iraq, Iran and Syria were just like downtown Des Moines, Iowa. They pretend that those are peace-loving governments who value human life and personal freedom. They know that is the opposite of the truth, but agreeing with the President doesn't get votes.

And if what they do leads to a nuclear confrontation and hundreds of thousands of Americans dead, they don't care, as long as a Democrat is in the White House. That is what's really sad.

First, Bush has acknowledged that Iraq didn't attack New York. So, your rhetoric is out of date.

Second, I don't care how noble his goals are, when he is using illegal means to accomplish them. The argument that "he is justified" is so brain damaged stupid that any who even tries to argue that should be pitied. Read the laws. Everything Bush wanted to do could have been done legally, either by following the existing laws or changing the laws.

Bush simply doesn't respect the law. Bush willfully violated federal laws and committed war crimes for NO VALID REASON. Everything he wanted to do could have been done legally. Bush just couldn't be bothered to follow the laws.

I don't appreciate people who betray their oaths, and I don't appreciate people who rape the American people, even if many of them say thank you afterward.

Bush is a criminal. By his own admission, and by determination of the US Supreme Court. And if people can't get that through their skulls, then they should go back to kindergarten and learn the basic concept of what it means to follow the law.

End of rant. If any of the above doesn't apply to you (reader or asker), then feel free to ignore it.

When the heck did Iraq attack New York????

Iraq did not attack New York! Why do you keep saying that they did?

Liberalism is the only philosophy that is allowed to rail against the very institution that protects it's existence. What a waste.

I thought the terrorists were based in Afghanistan. Thats all.

Half of the liberal population can't figure out their gender, so how can they really know anything?

Ah Ha, you took my line, LOL