your having a bad hair day what do you do about it?

your hair is mesy:pinned up with your split ends hanging out

Favorite Answer

Keeping your hair conditioned & the ends trimmed means you have less bad hair days.

Healthy hair should be the goal.

When I'm having a bad hair day...my hair gets really poofy and frizzy since it's thick and curly. I tie it in a messy bun and to tame the frizz I dampen my head after I put my hair up and I smooth the frizz with some hair gel or hair mousse. Just a little though, because if you put too much your hair could look greasy or get crunchy.

Source(s): personal experience!

I would stay home and wash my hair and get some very good conditioner for my split ends and keep it down!!!

Source(s): Myself!!!

Here is a tip which is really trendy now - put a hairband on top of your head (don't use it to scrape back your bangs/front hair) then you use a ponytail holder to grab the rest. The result is very chic, very clean, very Teen Vogue!

When I have a bad hair day, I put it in a low pony-tail at the back of my neck, then wear a hat.

• ~~

Wear a baseball hat, cuz theyre cute on girls...or put it in a ponytail, and spray it with hairspray to lay down those broken hairs. Works great for me.

I always keep a ponytail holder in my purse, and incase of a bad hair day I throw it up in a cute messy bun or ponytail or something. Never fails!

Time to get a new hair style

What R U doing with my split ends? go to the salon and pick them up? gross

You should try to gel the split ends when you pinned it up! There's no more I can say.