any comments in regards to the 2006 ford mustang?

Favorite Answer

Hi rob!! :o) A few months ago I test drove both a V6 Mustang and a V8 Mustang. [Otherwise known as a Mustang GT] Where as the V8 really rocks [in a good way] the V6 rocks in a not-so-good way. In fact - the V6 sounds like a truck engine. [And not a very good one] I wasn't very impressed. It's quite powerful though. But for REAL power [and I'm talking 300 h.p and 0 to 60 MPH in just over 5.0 seconds] you'll have to go for the Mustang GT. Now THAT was fun. Still... Mustangs have a solid rear axle. The rear wheels do NOT move independently from each other. [like they would on a car with an independent rear suspension] If you are used to driving cars with an independent rear suspension you WILL notice the difference. In other words - if you have been driving Honda's for most of your life - the Mustang will give you the impression that they front end and back end aren't communicating as well as they could be. This gives one the feeling that the car is 'flexing'. It's not horrible - by any means - but it is noticeable. Other than that - I think Mustangs are great. Craig!! :o)

everyone that bought a brand new 2005 mustang must feel like blowing up the dealership! the older (japanese style) mustangs look so cheap and terrible next to the new awesome look that mustang came out with.

i have the new chrysler 300, and it looks cool...but every time i see a new mustang i wonder if i should trade it in.

BEAUTIFUL, A CLASSIC RIGHT OFF THE ASSEMBY LINE,A MASTERPIECE OF AMERICAN ENGINUITY, RETRO AT ITS FINEST.HOT! HOT!HOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Source(s): GM emp 31 yrs and builder of the stage 2and 3 Camaro and Firebird and an avid car nut with friends who are the same(wish GM would hire the Ford or Dodge engeering dept to design the new Camaro)
  • bill j

looks great and it's plenty hot

Their expensive.

I'd love to have one.