is it ok to date a man that is 23 or24 if you are a woman that is 38 years old?

Favorite Answer

You like them on the younger side....That youthful enthusiasm is rather attractive, is it? You go girl

Source(s): A relaxing nite in ATL.

Hell Yeah !! I'm 27, gf is 41. When I was 20-23 dated a women 37-40, when 19 dated 31 year old. Younger guys love older chicks, and older chicks love younger guys.

Have fun !!

You're 38 "ish", he's 23 or 24 ? Check his ID to play it safe.. if he really is in his early 20's WHY NOT? But, rest assured if his parents find out they will not like it one bit! If the chemistry is there and you're compatible why not? Have fun! Don't be surprised down the road if he has some wild oats he wants to sow...

If the two of you hit it off and get along, then why not?

Look at Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher. Age isn't the factor, it's whether or not people are on the same wave length.

Do it if you want to and don't let others discourage you. Your opinion is the only one which really matters!!

I dont see why it wouldnt be alright. I have dated someone 23 and Im 35, but it wasnt serious. lol.

I think if you both are getting satisfied on all levels from the relationship than it is totally fine. Age is relative.

Why not, hey maybe the guys needs you just as bad as you need him. Love does not discriminate, by the way love is an awesome experience if you find the right person no matter what the age difference is. Best of Luck!

Well you are both legal. People will have things to say and you will have obvious barriers like maturity and whatnot, but if you don't care what others think and believe you overcome some differences you may have (because that happens in every relationship) then you should be fine.

• ?

My husband is almost 13 years younger than me and we are together almost 4 years now. He was 19 and I was 31 when we met. I don't see anything wrong with dating...you never know until you try. Good luck and take care.

Of course it's ok as long as both of you want it besides it's the style now a days LOL!!!!

• Yes, it's ok. That isn't as rare as you might think.