Is england reali indispendable wo him? ROONEY?

WHY? he gets into so much trouble. he had sex in liverpool with over 200+ hookers including a 60+ grandmother, beat up his finance, sexually disturb a swedish reporter by squeezing her butt, violent conduct in the field( steeping on groin, applauding the ref, always caught on camera kicking n abusing his opponents even his own team mates etc. so many news, why still use him? Italy has dropped cassano for the WC, france has nv called up cantona etc. Are england fans so forgiving? He caused the demise of the WC this june

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

For starters, Rooney gets reamed by every media department in access to his personal shenanigans. If he wants to do his 60 yr. old granny, and he is not in jail for it, then the publicity alone is a GREAT punishment for him. It is his own problem to go w/over 200+ hookers, because it WILL cost him his job when the syphilis, herpes and HIV all in one sets in-Poor slob, he's ugly enough as it is, the syphilis and Herpes will make his face even uglier. See what I mean by why get on his personal life-case, it is on HIM ENOUGH NOW, AND ONLY GONNA' GET UGLIER BY THE MINUTE.

Source(s): My brain
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Direct answer to your question : Rooney is not indispensable to England. No single player should be indispensable to any team.

Also, while his personal life should be kept separate from his professional footballing life, Rooney cannot run away from the fact that being a star, he has to hold on to some sort of values and character. His fans will be looking to him as a role model and I tend to agree that his flamboyant lifestyle is not going to do him or anybody any good.

Look at how many professional (and some good ones) footballers have failed miserably because of drinking addiction!

• 1 decade ago

i dont understand exactly what your saying. england should leave rooney off of the squad? sure rooney has a temper and i think everyone will agree that he has a lot of growing up to do but he is an exellent player. he alone didnt cause england to lose the world cup, he wasnt the only player out there. and his personal life is his business. i dont think that england is horrible without him, after he was sent off against portugal england actually looked decent. but he is a very important part of the english squad.

• 1 decade ago

rooney isn't on the current england squad. so, i guess your wish has been granted.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

...eh

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.